p 651-227-0611 | f 651-227-0758
- Minnesota, 2009
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 2010
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Family Law League
- AAML-MN Divorce Camp planning committee
- North Star Lawyer 2012-2016 for performing 50 hours of pro bono service per year
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, J.D., 2009
- University of Wisconsin, La Crosse, WI, B.A., 2005
Victoria Elsmore, through her primary practice of family law, is committed to empowering families through the difficult divorce and custody process. Issues involving your family and children are very personal. Victoria is a strong advocate who can assist you to achieve your goals. She handles divorce, custody, parenting time, child support, orders for protection and harassment restraining orders, spousal maintenance, as well as issues that occur post-divorce.
Before she began working at Collins, Buckley, Sauntry & Haugh, Victoria worked for a small family law firm on the east side of Saint Paul, eventually working her way to partnership.
She has presented continuing legal education courses to other family law attorneys on the issues of children’s extracurricular activities in custody disputes and representing low-income clients through divorce.
Victoria enjoys reading local authors and trying new restaurants. Victoria has also been active in the MSBA mock trial competition. After judging for a few years, she became an attorney coach with Eastview High School.