p 651-227-0611 | f 651-227-0758
- Minnesota, 2009
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 2010
Associations, Memberships & Recognition
- Ramsey County Bar Association Board Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers RCBA board seat
- Family Law League Board Member
- Coach of the Eastview Mock Trial Teams
- 2016 Super Lawyer Rising Star
- 2012-2016 North Star Lawyer recognizing pro bono work
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin, La Crosse, WI
Victoria Elsmore, through her primary practice of family law, is committed to empowering families through the difficult divorce and custody process. Issues involving your family and children are very personal. Victoria is a strong advocate who can assist you to achieve your goals. She handles divorce, custody, parenting time, child support, orders for protection and harassment restraining orders, spousal maintenance, as well as issues that occur post-divorce.
Before she began working at Collins, Buckley, Sauntry & Haugh, Victoria worked for a small family law firm on the east side of Saint Paul, eventually working her way to partnership.
Victoria serves on the AAML-MN Annual Divorce Camp Conference Planning Committees and has done so for the past three years. She has been named a North Star Lawyer in 2012-2016 for completing 50 hours of pro bono legal services each year.
She has presented continuing legal education courses to other family law attorneys on the issues of children’s extracurricular activities in custody disputes and representing low-income clients through divorce.