Robert E. McGarry, jr
Robert E. McGarry, jr.
Bob McGarry's practice has focused on estate planning, probate and real estate law. His goal with each client is to ensure that not only are immediate legal needs met but that long-term goals are also reviewed and dealt with. Bob has worked with a wide variety of clients during his 28 plus year career, including individuals, families and businesses.
Areas of Practice include:
• Estate Planning, including wills, trusts and powers of attorney;
• Probate, incuding estate administration, guardianships and conservatorships;
• Real Estate, including commercial purchases, leasing and title correction; and
• Business Law, including formation, contract drafting and negotiations
Bob is a lifelong resident of the Twin Cities and has lived in the Macalester-Groveland neighborhood in St. Paul for the past 25 years with his wife, Anne. Bob enjoys golfing, traveling, reading and spending time with his friends and family.
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 1992
- St. John's University, Collegeville, Minnesota
- B.A. - 1987
- Minnesota, 1992
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1993
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
Current Employment Position