Mark H. Gehan
Mark is engaged in the general practice of all aspects of civil litigation, including employment, personal injury, and insurance defense. Mark also has experience in other civil matters, such as business-related claims, contract disputes, and landlord-tenant related disputes. Mark is listed as a Minnesota Rising Star lawyer by Thomson Reuters, a recognition bestowed upon no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in Minnesota.
Mark was born and raised in Saint Paul, Minnesota. He spent his summers swimming and playing tennis at a neighborhood club, and his winters playing basketball in local gyms. When he can get out of the office, Mark enjoys spending time outdoors with his family and dog and taking road trips out west.
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2011
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- B.S. - 2006
- Minnesota, 2011
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2012
- Washington County Civil Advice Clinic, Pro Bono Legal Assistance
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association – former member of Bench and Bar Committee
- Warren E. Burger Inn of Court