We Fight Hard For The Injured
Experienced Representation That Gets Results For The Injured In Minnesota And Wisconsin
If you have been injured through the carelessness or negligence of another person or organization, you have a legal right to be compensated for the damages you have suffered. The personal injury attorneys of Collins, Buckley, Sauntry & Haugh, PLLP, help injured people in Minnesota and Western Wisconsin receive fair and just compensation for their losses, including medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost past wages, loss of future earning potential, and more.
Experienced, Ethical, Effective
We are respected trial lawyers with decades of experience and an impressive record of results at trial. Because the opposing counsel knows that we are willing to take cases to trial, we are often able to negotiate satisfactory settlements outside of court.
Please contact us for a free initial consultation and case evaluation. We will listen carefully to you describe your situation and give you our best legal opinion about whether or not you have an actionable personal injury claim.
Our personal injury practice includes:
- Auto accidents: Including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and dramshop liability claims for injuries caused by drunk drivers
- Premises liability: Including dog bite injuries, slip-and-fall accidents, negligent security, dramshop and negligent lighting
- Workers’ compensation and FELA/railroad worker claims: For on-the-job injuries ranging from carpal tunnel syndrome to brain injury, amputation or paralysis sustained in work-related accidents
- Public transit accidents: Including bus accidents, train accidents, light rail accidents, taxis, airport and hotel vans, and school bus accidents
- Boating accidents: Including injuries to workers on commercial vessels, passengers on commercial or private vessels, and injuries caused by those boating while intoxicated
- Wrongful death: Cases in which the negligence of another resulted in the death of a loved one
- Construction accidents: Including crane collapse and scaffold accidents
- Products liability: Including auto defects (transmission, tire, brake, air bag defects), asbestos/mesothelioma, defective medical devices, defective drugs, and defective toys, appliances and household goods
- Medical malpractice: Including failure to diagnose, wrong diagnosis, surgical errors, prescription errors and birth injuries
- Nursing home abuse and neglect: Including physical abuse, sexual abuse, bed sores, malnutrition, dehydration, medication errors, and failure to prevent falls and fractures
- Sexual abuse: By clerics, teachers, care givers and others
- Defamation of character: Through libel (printed) or slander (spoken)
Even if your specific situation is not included above, call our St. Paul law firm at 651-227-0611. There is no cost and no obligation to learn if we can help. Should you select one of our attorneys as your legal representative, you will pay no upfront fees or costs. Our fees come as a percentage of whatever compensation we can obtain for you.
We Leave No Stone Unturned In Pursuit Of Maximum Compensation
We will investigate all possible sources of financial compensation for the damages you have suffered, including personal, automobile, business, homeowner, professional malpractice, general liability and general negligence insurance coverage.
Take Advantage Of Your Free Initial Consultation
Please contact us to arrange a free initial consultation and case evaluation. If you are unable to travel to our office in downtown St. Paul, we will meet with you in the hospital, at your home or another convenient location.