Your Advocate Through Emotional Transitions
Family law hits close to home and close to the heart. It involves decisions about who we live with, whom we call family and how we raise our children. When selecting a lawyer to represent you in a family law issue, it is important to choose an attorney with experience, sensitivity and skill.
Guiding You Through The Legal Process
The family law attorneys of Collins, Buckley, Sauntry & Haugh, PLLP, represent clients throughout Minnesota and in Western Wisconsin. We can lead you through the process of resolving your legal issue while protecting your best interests and working to achieve your goals.
We have extensive experience in a wide range of family law issues, including:
- Divorce (marriage dissolution), including high-asset divorce and military divorce
- Child custody and parenting time
- Child support and spousal support (alimony)
- Property division, including complex valuations, QDROs, and tracing of nonmarital property
- Post-decree enforcement (contempt of court) and modification of court orders
- Domestic violence/abuse, including orders for protection and harassment restraining orders
- Legal separation
- Adoption, including stepparent adoption
- Antenuptial (prenuptial) and post-nuptial agreements and disputes
- Relocation, including moves out of state and Hague Convention international child custody cases
- Social Security benefits, including SSDI and SSI payments
- Domestic partnership and cohabitation
- Grandparents’ rights, fathers’ rights, mothers’ rights and rights of interested third parties
- Alternative dispute resolution, including mediation, early neutral evaluation (financial and parenting time), and collaborative law divorce
- Litigation and appeals of all family law issues
Our approach is to resolve your issue as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. We work to settle divorce and other family law issues outside of court when feasible through negotiation, mediation or early neutral evaluation (SENE and FENE). When the other party refuses to be reasonable, however, we are well-equipped to take your case to court, where you can rely on our decades of successful experience at trial.
Helping You Make Confident Decisions
Our lawyers will keep you informed of the progress of your case. When you need to make decisions, we will describe your options clearly, so that you can make confident choices that align with your values and goals. Throughout the process, we will make appropriate use of our support staff to help minimize legal fees while maintaining the quality of our legal services.
Contact Us For A Free Initial Consultation
To arrange a free initial consultation about your family law matter, please call 651-968-0969 or contact us by email. From our offices in the First National Bank Building in downtown St. Paul, we represent clients in the St. Paul-Minneapolis area, throughout Minnesota and in Western Wisconsin