p 651-888-6226 | f 651-227-0758
- Minnesota, 2007
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals (8th Cir.), 2011
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association, Vice President
- Ramsey County Bar Association – Board of Directors
- Warren E. Burger Inn of Court
- Minnesota National Employment Lawyers Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2012–17
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, J.D., 2007
- College of St. Catherine, St. Paul, MN, B.A., 1998
Sarah McEllistrem is engaged in the general practice of all aspects of civil litigation with an emphasis on employment law litigation in federal and state courts, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, vicarious liability, negligence, breach of fiduciary duty, tortious interference with business claims, and contractual disputes. Sarah also handles professional licensing matters including the Board of Nursing, the Board of Social Work, the Office of Professional Responsibility, and others.
Sarah is admitted to practice in the State of Minnesota and is a Qualified Neutral in Civil Alternative Dispute Resolution. She is a member of the Warren E. Burger Inn of Court and the National Employment Lawyers Association. She is an active member of the Minnesota State and is currently Vice President of the Ramsey County Bar Association.
Sarah is active in the Alumni Mentor Advisor Program at William Mitchell College of Law and a volunteer with Ramsey County and Washington County law clinics. Prior to earning her law degree, Ms. McEllistrem was a Buyer for Target Corporation responsible for the development, cost negotiations, and overall financial performance of her category assortments nationwide.