p 651-888-6226 | f 651-227-0758
- U.S. Court of Appeals (8th Cir.), 2011
- Minnesota, 2007
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 2007
Associations, Memberships & Recognition:
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association – Board of Directors
- Warren E. Burger Inn of Court
- Minnesota National Employment Lawyers Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 Super Lawyers Rising Star
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, 2007 J.D.
- College of St. Catherine, St. Paul, MN, B.A.
Ms. McEllistrem is engaged in the general practice of all aspects of civil litigation with an emphasis on employment law litigation and business claims in federal and state courts, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, vicarious liability, negligence, breach of fiduciary duty, tortious interference with business claims, and contractual disputes.
Ms. McEllistrem is admitted to practice in the State of Minnesota and is a Qualified Neutral in Civil Alternative Dispute Resolution. She is a member of the Warren E. Burger Inn of Court. She is an active member of the Minnesota State and Ramsey County Bar Associations.
Ms. McEllistrem is active in the Alumni Mentor Advisor Program at William Mitchell College of Law and a volunteer with Washington County Legal Aid.
Prior to earning her law degree, Ms. McEllistrem was a Buyer for Target Corporation responsible for the development, cost negotiations, and overall financial performance of her category assortments nationwide.