p 651-888-6222 | f 651-227-0758
- Minnesota, 1990
- Wisconsin, 1992
- Michigan, 1981
- Texas, 1982
- District of Columbia, 1987
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Michigan State Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 1981, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin, 1975, B.S.
Walter Bauch (Wally) practices in the areas of family law, insurance defense, personal injury, business law, and probate litigation. Walter also handles appeals in both state and federal courts. He is a family law mediator and a member of the Ramsey County Early Neutral Evaluation panels for both financials issues and custody and parenting time issues. Since 1994, Wally has also served as a Hennepin County Conciliation Court Referee. In 2010, Wally was appointed to the City of Minneapolis Ethical Practices Board and has served as the Board Chair in 2011, 2013, and 2017. Wally provides pro bono legal assistance through Volunteer Lawyers Network in the area of family law.
Wally has also been active in coaching youth hockey, and is a youth football referee.