p 651-888-6222 | f 651-227-0758
- Minnesota, 1990
- Wisconsin, 1992
- Michigan, 1981
- Texas, 1982
- District of Columbia, 1987
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Michigan State Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 1981, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin, 1975, B.S.
Mr. Bauch practices in the areas of family law, insurance defense, personal injury, business law, and probate litigation. Mr. Bauch also handles appeals in both state and federal courts. He is a family law mediator and a member of the Ramsey County FENE & SENE panels. Since 1994, Mr. Bauch has also served as a Hennepin County Conciliation Court Referee. In 2010, Mr. Bauch was appointed to the City of Minneapolis Ethical Practices Board and has served as the Board Chair in 2011, 2013, and 2017.
Mr. Bauch provides pro bono legal assistance through Volunteer Lawyers Network and in the area of family law. He has also been active in coaching youth hockey, and is a football referee.