p 651-227-0611 | f 651-227-0758
- Minnesota, 1992
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 1993
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, J.D., 1992
- John’s University, Collegeville, MN, B.A., 1987
Bob McGarry’s practice has focused on estate planning, probate and real estate law. His goal with each client is to ensure that not only are immediate legal needs met but that long-term goals are also reviewed and dealt with. Bob has worked with a wide variety of clients during his career, including individuals, families and businesses.
Areas of Practice include:
- Estate Planning;
- Business Law; and
- Real Estate
Bob is a lifelong resident of the Twin Cities and has lived in the Macalester-Groveland neighborhood in St. Paul for the past 25 years with his wife, Anne. Bob enjoys golfing, traveling, and spending time with his friends and family.