p 651-888-6233 | f 651-227-0758
- Minnesota, 2011
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 2012
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association – former member of Bench and Bar Committee
- Warren E. Burger Inn of Court
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, J.D., 2011
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, B.S., 2006
Mark is engaged in the general practice of all aspects of civil litigation, including employment, personal injury, and insurance defense. Mark also has experience in other civil matters, such as business-related claims, contract disputes, and landlord-tenant related disputes.
Mark regularly provides pro bono legal assistance through the Washington County Civil Advice Clinic.
Mark was born and raised in Saint Paul, Minnesota, where he currently resides. He spent his summers swimming and playing tennis at a neighborhood club, and his winters playing basketball in local gyms. Mark enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife, young daughter and dog, and taking road trips out west.