Christine L. Stroemer
Christine L. Stroemer
Christine Stroemer has practiced family law for over 30 years. Her practice includes all areas of family law, including complex marital dissolutions, custody disputes, support issues, financial and tax aspects, business valuations, prenuptial agreements, paternity and domestic abuse. She has helped clients achieve creative amicable and fair resolutions and has been a tough litigator when necessary.
Christine has been consistently named a "Super Lawyer" each year since 2006 by her peers and has been named to the Super Lawyers Top 100 Women Lawyers list. She was recently honored by Tubman for her 30 years of volunteer service.
Christine's practice currently centers on her work as an appointed neutral mediator or evaluator in family law cases. She is an experienced family law mediator, a qualified Neutral under Rule 114 and has been trained in Collaborative Law. She is an Early Neutral Evaluator for both financial and custody and parenting time issues. In addition, Christine has been trained as a Consensual Special Magistrate and Family Law Arbitrator. She is dedicated to helping the parties reach fair and efficient resolutions of the issues involved.
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 1981
- Honors: Editor, William Mitchell Law Review
- Lawrence University, Appleton, Wisconsin
- Honors: cum laude
- Minnesota, 1981
- Tubman/Chrysalis volunteer lecturer and legal clinic presenter, from 1985-present
- Volunteer Mediator for Family Law in Ramsey County Family Court, Present
- Volunteer for the Ramsey County Housing & Conciliation Court Clinics
- Marital Termination Agreements, Annotated Series for 2007 and 2012 and Prenuptial Agreements: A Case Law Study for MN CLE
- Past Editor of William Mitchell Law Review
- Ramsey County and Hennepin County Bar Association, Family Law Section Member, 1984-present
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Ramsey County Bench & Bar Benefit Committee, Co-Chair 2007-08
- RCBA Memorials Committee, 2010-present; Co-Chair, 2011-12
- Minnesota Conflict Resolution Member
- Association of Family & Conciliation Courts
- Ramsey County, Ethics Committee, 2003 to 2006