p 651-888-6233 | f 651-227-0758
- Minnesota, 2011
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 2012
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association – former member of Bench and Bar Committee
- Warren E. Burger Inn of Court
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, 2011, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, 2006, B.S.
Mark is engaged in the general practice of all aspects of civil litigation, including employment and business related claims in state and federal courts. Mark also has experience in other civil matters, such as personal injury claims, contract disputes, and landlord-tenant related issues.
Mark regularly provides pro bono legal assistance through the Washington County Civil Advice Clinic.
Mark was born and raised in Saint Paul, Minnesota, but currently lives near the Minneapolis lakes. He spent his summers swimming and playing tennis at a neighborhood club, and his winters playing basketball in local gyms. He is an avid college basketball fan, and has his alma mater‘s 2015 Final Four win saved on his DVR. When he can get out of the office, Mark enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife and dog, and taking roadtrips out west.