- Minnesota, 2006
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 2007
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota National Employment Lawyers Association
- 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Volunteer Attorney, Tubman Safety Project
- University of Minnesota Law School, St. Paul, MN, 2006 J.D.
- University of Saint Thomas, St. Paul, MN, B.A.
Mr. Miller is engaged in the practice of civil litigation with an emphasis in representing individuals in matters pertaining to their employment. He is experienced in representing clients in litigation in federal and state courts, including whistleblowing, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, breach of fiduciary duty claim, tortious interference with business claims, and contractual disputes. Mr. Miller also represents clients in negotiating and reviewing contracts, including severance agreements, between clients and their employer.